Tool forming Electroplated Wheel
Arc forming of ball-end milling ,with high dimensional accuracy and high durability.
Tool forming Electroplated Wheel.
The specifications of formed electroplated grinding wheels for ball end milling cutters are different. Because the surface of the electroplated grinding wheel is only coated with a layer of emery, the shape of the base can be designed arbitrarily without restriction, which is flexible and changeable. It is suitable for processing with high precision dimensions. Electroplated grinding wheels have great advantages in forming processing.
Product name: tool forming electroplated diamond grinding wheel
Specification: D (outer diameter) × H (hole diameter) × T (total thickness of grinding wheel) × V (angle) × R (chamfer radius) × X (abrasive width)
Grain size (#/item): 80100150, 2003006008001200 (optional)
Model: special shape (made according to the drawing)
Material: (SD) diamond/(CBN) cubic boron nitride
Processing object: mainly used for processing the forming dimensions of hard alloy, high-speed steel, stainless steel and other materials
Electroplated bonded grinding wheels are coated with a single layer of abrasive particles on the metal substrate by electroplating process. The extremely high holding force has the highest grinding performance, which is mostly used for rough grinding, and has a high material removal rate. Users can also provide the substrate according to production needs.
1. Due to the large protrusion of abrasive particles, the cutting discharge is excellent, and the cutting force can be maintained continuously.
2. The abrasive density is high, which can better maintain the workpiece shape.
3. It can be easily formed and the matrix can also be reused.
4. Any complex shape or tiny grinding wheel can be manufactured.
5. The replacement time is short, no need to repair, and the service cycle is long.
6. High working efficiency, saving working hours and facilitating processing operation.