Tool segment difference forming electroplated wheel
Chamfer and Milling cutter segment difference grinding for carbide, with high dimensional accuracy and High durability.
Tool segment difference forming electroplated wheel.
Electroplating section difference grinding wheel
Product name: Electroplating section difference grinding wheel
Specification: D (outer diameter) × H (hole diameter) × T (total thickness of grinding wheel) × T (step size) × R (chamfer radius) × V (angle) × X (abrasive width) (can be customized according to customer requirements)
Grain size (#/item): 80100150, 2003006008001200 (optional)
Model: special shape (made according to the drawing)
Material: (SD) diamond/(CBN) cubic boron nitride
Processing object: mainly used for processing the segment difference parts of high-speed steel, hard alloy and other metal materials.
Electroplated bonded grinding wheels are coated with a single layer of abrasive particles on the metal substrate by electroplating process. The extremely high holding force has the highest grinding performance, which is mostly used for rough grinding, and has a high material removal rate. Users can also provide the substrate according to production needs.
1. Due to the large protrusion of abrasive particles, the cutting discharge is excellent, and the cutting force can be maintained continuously.
2. The abrasive density is high, which can better maintain the workpiece shape.
3. It can be easily formed and the matrix can also be reused.
4. Any complex shape or tiny grinding wheel can be manufactured.
5. The replacement time is short, no need to repair, and the service cycle is long.
6. High working efficiency, saving working hours and facilitating processing operation.
Room 506, 5th Floor, Diwang Center Office Building, Changqing Road, Chang'an Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province
Jiangxi Address：Diamond Tools Industrial Park, Tianfan Street, Poyang County, Jiangxi Province
Copyright©Shenzhen Yubao Diamond Tools Co., Ltd. 粤ICP备05037228号