Grinding for footwear industry, High durability、base core is light that was used aluminum for maked , so it is better to the machine that can be reduce the load bearing of the machine.
Special grinding and electroplating wheel for footwear industry.
Special grinding and electroplating wheel for footwear industry
Product name: sole grinding electroplating grinding wheel
Specification: D (outer diameter) × H (hole diameter) × T (total thickness of grinding wheel) × V (angle) × R (chamfer radius) × X (abrasive width) (can be customized according to customer requirements)
Grain size (#/item): 80100150, 2003006008001200 (optional)
Material: (SD) diamond/(CBN) cubic boron nitride
Processing object: mainly used for grinding PVE/PV materials of sole and outsole
1. Good molding effect, high efficiency, long service life, large removal rate, high temperature resistance, and short delivery time.
Electroplated bonded grinding wheels are coated with a single layer of abrasive particles on the metal substrate by electroplating process. The extremely high holding force has the highest grinding performance, which is mostly used for rough grinding, and has a high material removal rate. Users can also provide the substrate according to production needs.
1. Due to the large protrusion of abrasive particles, the cutting discharge is excellent, and the cutting force can be maintained continuously.
2. The abrasive density is high, which can better maintain the workpiece shape.
3. It can be easily formed and the matrix can also be reused.
4. Any complex shape or tiny grinding wheel can be manufactured.
5. The replacement time is short, no need to repair, and the service cycle is long.
6. High working efficiency, saving working hours and facilitating processing operation.